When players first log into the game they will be asked to choose the gender of their pilot. Their Callsign, the publicly visible pilots name, will automatically be assigned:
- For Oculus players it will be their Username.
- For Steam players it will be their Profile Name.
- For PlayStation players it will be their PSN ID.
- The Callsign of pilots is not able to be changed and will need to remain the same.
EVE: Valkyrie Website Account Linking
In order to gain access to the EVE: Valkyrie Account web site, pilots will have to register their account and link it to their existing Valkyrie account. This can be done by following the steps below:
- Visit the EVE: Valkyrie Account web site
- Click on the Login option.
- When prompted to log in they should click on the login icon (Oculus, Steam, PSN) for the platform where they have EVE: Valkyrie installed.
- Players should be prompted to log into their platform account.
- After entering their account details players should then be directed back to EVE: Valkyrie web site and prompted for a valid email address and password they wish to be associated with their account.