When players first log into the game they will be asked to choose the gender of their pilot. Their Callsign, the publicly visible pilot's name, will automatically be assigned:
- For Oculus players, it will be their Username.
- For Steam players, it will be their Profile Name.
- For PlayStation players, it will be their PSN ID.
- The callsigns and gender of the pilots, once selected, cannot be modified from the user's side, so please submit a support ticket if a change to either feature is needed, and our support team will evaluate the situation and assist as best as they can.
EVE: Valkyrie Website Account Linking
In order to gain access to the EVE: Valkyrie Account website, pilots will have to register their account and link it to their existing Valkyrie account. This can be done by following the steps below:
- Visit the EVE: Valkyrie Account web site
- Click on the Login option.
- When prompted to log in they should click on the login icon (Oculus, Steam, PSN) for the platform where they have EVE: Valkyrie installed.
- Players should be prompted to log into their platform account.
- After entering their account details players should then be directed back to EVE: Valkyrie website and asked for a valid email address and password they wish to associate with their account.