The EVE: Valkyrie official forums use separate accounts from those used to log into the game. As such, players will need to create an account on the forums if they wish to post or make use of any forum avatar.
Before players create a forum account they should ensure that they have logged into the game at least once and redeemed any Founders Pack they are entitled to. Players will then register their accounts by following the steps below:
- Visit evevalkyrie.com and click on the 'Login' link at the top right of the page
- Log in using your email and password or by clicking on the PSN logo if the player is a PlayStation user. Or on the Steam logo if you are a Steam user.
- If a players account is not already registered they will be taken to the account creation page and prompted to register. PlayStation and Steam users should see their callsign already entered. Once the information is entered the player should click on the 'Finish Registration' button.
- After the 'Finish Registration' option has been clicked players will be prompted to verify their email address by following the instructions in the email sent to them. If no email is found, players are encouraged to check their Spam folders.
- After the email is verified, by clicking on the link in the email, players will then see a confirmation that the registration was successful and be able to log into their pilot dashboard.
Forum Account Creation and Linking
Once a player has registered their account they are encouraged to create an account on the official EVE: Valkyrie forums. This can be done by following the steps below:
- Visit EVE: Valkyrie forums and click on the 'Sign Up' link.
- Players should register an account using the same email address used when registering their account at evevalkyrie.com. It is recommended that the same callsign is used when registering as displayed in-game. For PlayStation users this will be their PSN ID and for Steam users it will their Steam profile name.
- An email will be sent to players asking for them to verify their email address.
- After the email is verified the forum account will be created.
The forum account and EVE: Valkyrie account will automatically be linked if the same email address is used.
A number of forum avatars are available for players, including the two Founders Pack avatars.
Players can select which avatar they wish to use by following the steps below:
- Log into the EVE: Valkyrie pilot dashboard.
- The current avatar will be displayed. Players can click on the 'Change Avatar' option located at the top right of the current avatar.
- The player will then see any avatar available to them and can click on the avatar they wish to use.
- The change of avatar will not take effect until the player logs out of their forum account and then logs back in.