Co-ordination between team mates is essential to victory. With this in mind a number of alerts are available in battle to help a team co-ordinate their efforts:
To send a Com Alert pilots need to do the following:
- Press down on the D-Pad. This will bring up the Com Alerts menu.
- Move the right thumb stick to highlight the message they want to send.
- Release down on the D-pad to send the message
- The message is sent. Any accompanying voice over is played and text will appear in the Team Feed located on the right hand side of the cockpit.
The voice used to relay the alert will be randomly selected. Pilots can opt to send text only alerts to their team if they prefer. This option can be found in the Tactical Menu (pause screen).
The available messages are as follows:
- Group Up
- On My Way
- Heal Me
- Assist Me
- Objective A (Control & Carrier Assault only)
- Objective B (Control & Carrier Assault only)
- Objective C (Control & Carrier Assault only)
Specific objectives A, B and C that are used in Control and Carrier Assault game modes, have more context sensitive messaging. When capture point A is either neutral, or owned by the enemy team, the com alert issued for A will say “Attack objective A”. If the capture point is under friendly control, it will issue “Defend objective A” com alert.